
Yesterday Walter finished the last bit of painting on the inside of the house! He had to do some touch up on the walls that frame the stairs and the foyer area. Then I finished up shampooing the carpet up the stairs and the landing at the top of the stairs and that took like 3 hours-stupid stairs! Mom-I will be dropping off the Bissell soon :-) (THANKS A TON!!!) We finally have finally made the house our house!! This also means we will be getting everybody's ladders and painting equipment we still have to everyone. We will now get to finish unpacking and have a house that doesn't look like a work in progress. I am so excited. I will be posting pictures soon. Don't worry I will post a picture of the front of the house too :-)
In addition to the finishing of the painting, Walter has added a new addition to our living room. We now have a 46" LCD flat screen TV, complete with audio receiver and Blu Ray disc player. Being the very conscientious person he is, he has been researching the TV and components for months trying to get what he wants and getting for the best price, which he managed to do. This has become a new hobby/project as he will be hooking the TV to the computer upstairs so we can download movies from online and then watch them downstairs. Boys and their toys :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment