So I finally finished my first book that I am using to study for the CPA exam!!! Yay! Although I feel better about the knowledge I read about, I don't feel any more comfortable about taking a 5 hour exam! I am sooo nervous, luckily the company I am using gave me a CD with like 2,000 more questions....I am sure that after these I should be much more prepared....hopefully. Now I am moving on to the next book....(thus the 679 more pages)....Hopefully it will be easier as it is a subject I am more familiar with Business Environment and Concepts. There's like 5 chapters about information technology.....this should be easy, I had like 5 classes in college about this! hehe! I just am soo paranoid I will have to repeat the exam....I don't know if I can handle that....well if I pass at least one of the two tests I take on Jan 6th, I will be one step closer to my dream!
Monday, December 15, 2008
679 more pages to go!
So I finally finished my first book that I am using to study for the CPA exam!!! Yay! Although I feel better about the knowledge I read about, I don't feel any more comfortable about taking a 5 hour exam! I am sooo nervous, luckily the company I am using gave me a CD with like 2,000 more questions....I am sure that after these I should be much more prepared....hopefully. Now I am moving on to the next book....(thus the 679 more pages)....Hopefully it will be easier as it is a subject I am more familiar with Business Environment and Concepts. There's like 5 chapters about information technology.....this should be easy, I had like 5 classes in college about this! hehe! I just am soo paranoid I will have to repeat the exam....I don't know if I can handle that....well if I pass at least one of the two tests I take on Jan 6th, I will be one step closer to my dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment