Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 21: Banana :-P

Babies gulp down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those tastd buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future children to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
So I think this will be the only time that you will see that there's a banana in me ;-) (BTW still NO cravings for that icky thing :-P)
They babies have been getting more and more active all day long! It's great, I think here really soon, Walter will be able to feel them. I just had my second to last month-to-month appointment on Friday 4/17, and the doc says everything is still looking great (I know I know, I need to put up the details from my ultrasound visit, I promise this is coming soon)....the pictures are at the right...at the link: "Click here for more pictures"....

No comments:

Post a Comment