Not much different this week, except they are getting more and more mobile! I feel them at least 3-4 times a day. Yesterday, I was reclined on the couch and studying with my arms resting on my belly (yes we are already getting that big) and I am pretty sure I felt them move with my arm. YAY! Now I can share it with Walter, he is very non-chalant about it, but I know he will be excited.Don't forget to check the blog on this Wednesday.....I will post what we are having!!!
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats babies' skin, shielding them from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if babies are premature.
No comments:
Post a Comment