Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 18: Sweet Potato

We are doing great. I have been feeling the babies move at least every other day, if not every day! I realized this morning getting ready for work, that I have been feeling better and not really having a ucky tummy! FINALLY!!! :-D My tummy is continuing to grow and it's getting to be harder to find clothes in my closet that I can still wear! I can't wait for them to start moving enough that Walter can feel them, it's such a wonderful feeling!

(BTW this is the ugliest reference to the babies...it's got hair and just doesn't give you a good happy feeling ;-)) Our babies have become amazingly mobile (at least compared to me), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, babyies' finally big enough that I'll be able to feel those movements soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment