Monday, March 9, 2009

Waiting in Limbo

It has been hard lately. I know there are two babies in there, but I can't feel them. I have heard their heartbeats, twice, and seen them. But knowing they are there and I can't feel them scares me. Its not that I have two in there that scare me, but the fact I don't know if they are ok. I have been having scary dreams lately too, which of course compounds my worry. Its hard. I do feel the small pangs of pain as my womb expands, and the itchy belly as the skins stretchs, but for me its not frequent enough to assure me that everything is ok....look at me...they aren't even here and I am worry, what will I be like when they get older.........;-) Needless to say, I am excited and anxious for my doctor visit on next Thursday! We get to hear their little heartbeats again!

No comments:

Post a Comment