TWO MORE WEEKS, AND WE'RE HALF WAY!!!!!
Ah! I am soo excited! My belly is started to pop :-) and I swear I felt them move last Thurs! We are getting excited because also in two more weeks, we get to know what our little blueberries are....boy or girl!!! (I think they are one of each or...two girls, which kinda bums out Walter...you know guys and their boys.) But we will be happy with whatever God grants us with!
Walter has been so cute too. We were cuddled on the couch and he was rubbing my belly with one crooked finger. It's so sweet. And last nite he fell asleep spooned behind me with his hand on my stomach!
"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming." I told Walter we gotta start talking to them so they recognize our voices!
No comments:
Post a Comment