Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost there..Week 11:Lime


So the baby is now developing hair follicles, nail beds and teeth buds. Little Baby Phillips has transparent skin through which you can see the blood vessels. Fingers and toes are not webbed anymore.
So there's one more week of the first trimester, and boy oh boy am I looking forward to it. I am having the worst time getting out of bed at a decent time that doesn't require me to throw clothes on and do my makeup at stop lights. Plus, I have my good and bad days when it comes to the upset yucky tummy. I have had to do the hard thing of folding up some of my work pants that I won't be getting back into again until after the baby. Most days when I get home, I am in sweats. It's not like I am showing and I am not really gaining any wait, but there's been a few things, that are uncomfortably snug :-D
Walter's been a real trooper dealing with my mood swings (which have seemed to have been getting worse) and my weird dinners that don't make my tummy churn. :-) It's been so great to have him as my partner through this and love me soooo unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment