Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby's Heartbeat

So I had my second OB appointment today. It was quick and I was glad I didn't have to strip down again. I got to meet the doctor that will be delivering little Baby Phillips. She is soooooooooo nice and very comforting. While we were there we discussed eating and the best things for me and blueberry, and stay away from the cliche "You're eating for two". After we discussed eating and some health background stuff, she pulled out the gel and a microphone thingy. So we leaned me back on the table and started searching. Once we found it I started tearing up I was sooo excited. Mom was there and she was smiling. But Walter was standing with his hands in his pockets with the biggest grin on his face. He's a proud papa! I am getting really excited now. Especially since we volunteered for a clinical study with my OB and on Saturday we get an early ultrasound! It's very reassuring after hearing about some friends and others having miscarriages. This makes it real and ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment