Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 10: Prune

So I missed the posting for Week 9: the Green Olive where the baby is starting to form into more of a fetus and developing more baby like features.

Now we are on Week 10: Prune. Here the bones and cartilidge are starting to form and vital
organs are starting to form. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)
I am finally getting some of my energy back and I am feeling soo much better all day long and in the evening again. I feel like I can actually accomplish more in a day!
Also, mom and dad found a really cool book at Barnes & Noble that I can journal in. It is free form and there's some questions and other fun fill in the blanks. I am having the best time filling it in and trying to do my best to remember to put in information :-)
The nickname Blueberry has become permanent! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment