Thursday, July 30, 2009

36 Week Baby Scoop!

So today is officially 36weeks for the trinity! For a singleton baby, this would be considered full term. I had another weekly doctor appointment today. Doc says that I am a model patient and that I am still doing wonderfully with my health...still low blood pressure and not over gaining weight! She said subjectively that by my cervix and the way the babies are she's thinking that maybe, is her guess, that I may go into labor on my own within possbily the next 10days???!!!??? EEE!!! I am sooo excited!

She checked my cervix again today...and I am about 80% effaced. Corvin's head is not settling down on the cervix though (he's still the furthest one down) and the doc said that it's still pretty round for this stage. So I am going in for another growth ultrasound this afternoon to check the twins' progress and see how big they are. We could run into the same problem my mom had with me and my bro, where our heads didn't cone and stayed round and couldn't come out the canal.....soooo we will see. And then on Sunday she wants me to go to the hospital to do monitoring of the twins.

The doc is excited, and I think she really wants to be the one to deliver the babies. She's absolutely wonderful. She's going on vacation next Wednesday, and I think that's why she wants me to get all this in ASAP, so she knows where we're at and it's allll goood!

The sad part about this is that Dad and Bub left today to take Bub out to N. Carolina for Teach for America. I was really hoping they could be here for this, I know it's going to kill both of them not be able to be here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have enabled comments! There have been numerous times when I've wanted to say something.

    I'm so glad to hear everything is going so well! I know from experience how wonderful your doctor is. She was SO encouraging while she delivered Devin. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete