Monday, July 13, 2009

Latest Appointment

I had another doctor appointment last week....we are going to start going weekly now. Doctor said that the trinity is doing very well. My blood pressure is doing great....really hasn't changed all that much. My weight gain is fine and that she's really happy with our progress.

The good news is that if they decide to come now, the doctor isn't going to stop labor, but it would be preferable that we make it to 34 weeks....which is this Thursday!!!! Holy Cow! I can't believe we are soo close now! We are getting excited, yet very anxious and nervous. I feel like I am living everyday now with so much precaution and nervousness. Walter doesn't want me to "roam" too far away from the house and the hospital....he's such a great husband and soon-to-be dad, he takes good care of the trinity!

I don't want to not be pregnant to a certain degree, but long periods of sleep are getting hard to come by now....I am waking up every 2-3 hours either to roll me and my tummy to the other side or to go to the bathroom. And sitting for too long gets me all stiff.....but the great part about being this pregnant is that Walter is able to talk to the babies and have them respond. He's getting more excited everytime....he talks to them at least 2-3 times a day....and he's always got his hand(s) on my tummy. I can't tell him to go away...it makes me just soo excited!

Well, the load of baby laundry is almost ready to switch to the dryer and I can feel my feet swelling a little.....so we are going to say goodnight....Loves to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment