Monday, July 13, 2009

Nursery Time!

So Walter and I finally finished the babies' nursery like 15 min ago! I am sooo excited. There's still somethings that can be done, but I am not sure yet what I want to do. Yes, I know, we are still missing the diaper pails and diapers, but Walter and I decided to do clothe diapers. And we are going to do diaper service for awhile (shout out to my parents for giving us two months and Ann & Alexa for another month!!!)...so that won't be delivered until August 5th, or earlier if the twins come early....just gotta make a phone call.

Everything we wanted to get done is done for their room, so we can breathe with a sigh of relief!


This is from the doorway looking into their room

This is on the left....Corvin's crib (which is actually about 24 years old...it's my old crib :-)) and Mom's rocking chair from when we were babies :-)

This is to the right....Chloe's crib and Bubba's old dresser we are borrowing

The rest of the dresser and their closet and a little bookshelf for all of the great books we got!

Now, all that is missing is our two precious little ones! Can't wait to show them their room!

No comments:

Post a Comment