Thursday, July 2, 2009

Waiting.....and pondering.....

It's getting harder and harder to wait. After the baby shower last weekend I am getting antsy! But on the other hand, I feel like I need a little more time....and of course energy :-) before they come so I can prepare their room and the house and us! Which, I know, the preparing us isn't ever going to be as much as we will want :-D They are moving more and more and the movements are getting larger....I have the world's most lumpiest tummy lately. Most of the time it's our little boy poking out, while our little girl is moving her little feet near my pelvic bone and tickling it and my upper thigh (yea...my tummy is sitting on my lap....weirdest feeling!) or they are both moving and reacting to the other one. It's always soo comforting to feel them move....makes me feel like everything is ok....but there's those times when they both get going...I kinda feel left out...

Last nite was our last class for our childbirth classes....can't believe those 7 weeks went by sooo fast, but I am feeling more and more confident in our abilities to get through the hard intensity of labor. In a way I can't wait to do this with Walter. He always has my best interests at heart and he was soo good in classes asking questions and soaking up different techniques for helping me through labor. He's going to be such a good coach/partner and I don't think I could do this without him....In a way, I have been viewing this as a partnered activity...don't know why, I know I will be doing the hard work ;-) but he's got to be able to help me through it and these classes has made me feel closer and more trusting of his abilities to help me through it all. I can't wait to see him afterwards holding one of our little ones! He's going to be such a great dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment