
So on the 4th Walter and I were headed over to my parents' house in the early afternoon and we went to pick up some food on the way there....chips and a watermelon. It was a rather quick trip....that was after we decided to not buy the cherries ($3.99/lb...holy crap!). Once we got back into my truck, which was really packed up because we were heading over there pretty much for the day and Walter put the watermelon on his lap (18.5 lbs), we were only going to be driving like another mile and half to mom and dad's. So I have one of those e-brakes in my truck that you engage by stepping on and then releasing with the lever.....well, with the watermelon on his lap Walter reeeeaaached for the lever and grunted. I couldn't help myself and started to laugh....then told him "Now you know what it's like to be me!" He grinned and laughed....it continued to be a joke all the way to mom and dad's.
As we were walking in, we told my parents of the little "simulation", and dad got a little protective and told Walter to stop teasing me. Walter and I looked at each other and I piped up and said I started it and that it's ok....dad just kinda looked at us and said ok.....hehe!
As we were walking in, we told my parents of the little "simulation", and dad got a little protective and told Walter to stop teasing me. Walter and I looked at each other and I piped up and said I started it and that it's ok....dad just kinda looked at us and said ok.....hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment